I decided to create my Book Lovers’ Gift Guide a little early this year. Here are some of my favorite finds for the librarian, English major, or just general book lover in your life.
- Podcast Co-Host Top in Bookworm from my new fav, Mod Cloth. Their clothes are made to fit real women!
- I love these adult size Very Hungry Caterpillar socks from old fav Out of Print.
- Books Turn Muggles into Wizards travel mug from the Harry Potter Alliance.
- I love this Emily Bronte quote, and a framed version would look great in my office.
- This ideal feminist bookshelf painting would also look great in my office! Can you tell my office walls feel a little bare?
- I love this print called “I Saw Her in the Library.”
- As soon as heard about this card game, I knew it had to go on my wish list. Now to find people to play it with! Players compete to create the best romantic fan fiction pairing from favorite characters from pop culture, history and literature. A co-worker says it’s like Cards Against Humanity for pop culture nerds. Perfect!
Anything else I should add to this list? What do you get for the book lover in your life (or better yet, what’s the last thing you bought for yourself that you absolutely loved)?
Thanks for reading Day 4 of NaBloPoMo!