We do lots and lots of driving and I’m convinced Future President does his deepest thinking in the car. Some of these questions I can answer. Some I cannot.
Here’s just a sample of some of the questions I’ve been asked in the last few days.
- Do you have fuzz in your toes?
- Do you smell that cow poop?
- I can have lots of babies when I’m older, right?
- Do you remember when I threw up in the car?
- Can I turn red?
- Why can’t I have a cookie for breakfast?
- Have you seen Paw Patrol?
- Do you want to be a giraffe?
- Can baby eat his bubbles?
- How do the lights turn from green to yellow to red?
- Do you want to go to outer space with me and Dady and baby?
- Do you want to play I Spy?
- Why does baby always wear jammies?
- Why does the baby only drink milk?
- Why do you have to pump?
- Why does Daddy work day and night, day and night?
- Did your grammie and grandpa die, too?
- Can we get a cat? A fish? A turtle?
- Can we go back to Utah some time?
- Why? Why? Why? That’s his favorite.