I wasn’t a huge fan of iOS 7 when I first downloaded it. I don’t hate it, like my husband does, but it took me a while to get used to the new system. I was most disappointed that my beloved wallpaper made the apps look awful. In the meantime, I chose an Apple-provided wallpaper until I can take a photo that doesn’t make everything look wonky.
However, there are a few things I love about the new system:
- In Safari, after selecting Bookmarks, there’s an option to see shared Twitter links from people you follow on Twitter. It makes finding content and interesting reads much easier. More about that here.
- Have you looked at the Clock app really closely? The second hand moves! More about that here.
- You can easily create a customized vibration pattern. More about that here.
- Siri finally pronounces my name correctly! More about that here.
- As an Instagram lover, I appreciate the addition of being able to take a square photograph! More about that here.
What apps are on your home screen?