If you are a parent or caretaker of a toddler, the Reasons My Son is Crying tumblr will make you laugh so hard you can barely stand.
My co-worker jokingly asked me if I was going to make a Reasons my Son is Happy tumblr in response, since I am lucky enough to parent one of the world’s happiest babies (most of the time).
- Daddy’s home.
- Mommy’s home.
- Feeding kitty.
- The Playmobil train video on YouTube that is literally just an electric train going around a track.
- Bubbles of milk in his sippy cup.
- Little Blue Truck books
- Mater and Lightening McQueen, in almost any capacity – large, small, on the big screen, on the iPad.
- Nanny’s house
- Moo moos and bok-boks on the way to Nanny’s house
- Any semi truck, which he refers to as “Mac truck, Lightening McQueen inside!”
- PopPop’s truck
- Fish crackers
- Daddy George and Baby George (His large and small Curious Georges)
- Throwing his stuffed kitty in the water when stomping in muddy puddles.
But as any parent of a toddler knows, any of these items on this list may make him cry. For reasons we will never understand.