On Wednesday, Jodi Picoult did a reading from her new book Handle with Care. She also answered some questions from the audience, and I was interested to hear that her next book is already written and she’s currently researching another book to be published in 2011.
Some interesting facts:
1) Her next book will be about an adult living with Asperger’s syndrome
2) The book she’s currently researching is about embryo donation and gay marriage
3) Her favorite book to research was Second Glance
4) My Sister’s Keeper has been made into a movie. But they changed the ending!
5) It takes her about 9 months to write a book, from initial research to final edits